Preparing Financial Statements consist of Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, Statements Equity Changes and Statements of Cash Flows.
Our work procedures are as follows:
- Review of the Company's accounting policies based on the business sector in conformity with the Statement of Financial Accounting Standards in Indonesia
- Review the accounting cycle currently applied by the Company in the preparation of the financial statements
- Conducting initial procedure on the beginning balance of financial statements
- Conducting input transaction data include cash / bank transactions, memorial journal, reclassification journal, adjustment journal, and non-cash / bank transactions
- Provide recommendation of financial report adjustment journal that need to be done, and recommendation for improvement of accounting policy, internal control, and other matters related to the preparation of the financial statements